Wednesday, January 02, 2013

Happy new year!!

Hi all of you. A very happy year 2013 to all of you. My computer has gone crazy and I am trying to use my I pad to write this post. Nothing like the old fashioned desktop with Microsoft word installed where one could write at leisure and save documents. I think sooner rather than later I am ging to either buy a laptop or get my computer fixed. I pad and the like are not for me. Or who knows? I may just get used to this version of technological advancement. Wish me luck.

4 comments:

R's Mom said...

LOL...I am a very anti-pad person eh? Give me a good old desktop anyday :)

Wishing you a super duper 2013

Ugich Konitari said...

HHG,

Sitting at my old lumbering desktop, nodding my head in agreement, and wishing you a wonderful, healthy, happy, safe, and non-I-pad-dy new year ! :-)

Hip Grandma said...

Thanks R's mom and Suranga for your good wishes. the good news is that my desk top got fixed on its own! Happy new year to you too.

hillgrandmom said...

Yes, I agree iPad and such are all very well for Skype or to play games, but for typing, e-mail and such, nothing like a keyboard and PC.